• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

another incredible commercial

I just wish that Verizon would make some commercials for Droid in general a little more unisex to try to gain more female base. It makes Droid seem just suited for tech guys. Women love cute things, Verizon should make a cute commercial. :)

Come on, the thing is badass! Who would want a cutsy girly car like the VW Beetle? I'd probably be turned off by a commercial targeting women. I want my stuff to seriously WORK, gimme a S2000... or a Viper! The red & black is sexy for anyone, who cares if pink silicone would look terrible on it? The phone simply isn't 'cute', and they'd struggle to make a cute commercial out of it.
Besides, from the girls' perspective, if you're trying to meet guys, are you better off trying to make conversation about your D&G purse, or the technological marvel of the DInc? Easy way to show off smarts/substance; phones like this are great for the ladies IMHO.

Upvote 0
Come on, the thing is badass! Who would want a cutsy girly car like the VW Beetle? I'd probably be turned off by a commercial targeting women. I want my stuff to seriously WORK, gimme a S2000... or a Viper! The red & black is sexy for anyone, who cares if pink silicone would look terrible on it? The phone simply isn't 'cute', and they'd struggle to make a cute commercial out of it.
Besides, from the girls' perspective, if you're trying to meet guys, are you better off trying to make conversation about your D&G purse, or the technological marvel of the DInc? Easy way to show off smarts/substance; phones like this are great for the ladies IMHO.

i agree and feel that if a girl could talk about technical things with me i would be way more impressed

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones