• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Another leaving the forum thread.

I do believe this forum is speaking your mind, and that's exactly what I'm doing. If you don't like, don't reply with childish name calling.

Tapatalk

But...you're still here...I guess I misread your post.

Are you leaving...or not?

:rolleyes:

Erm, maybe you should read my post, and the reasons/causes before posting again. And if all you have to do is tell someone who actively contributes to the forum and helping whenever he can, to leave, well sir, I would hate to be you.

Tapatalk. Samsung Moment. Yep.

Upvote 0
iPhones rule! They spoon with you after a crazy night with them, then even make you breakfast the next morning!

Damn Hemmorandroids hit you up, leave you with herpetitus, FC, then don't even cuddle (or call for that matter) when it's all over!

Just remember... It's just a damn phone... No need to get all worked up about it.

Upvote 0
Major, if you really want to bait him, start like this:

Sprint sucks.

No really, it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!

It sucks so bad that they had to pay PC World to say nice things about them. That is why Apple didn't put the iPhone on their network because it couldn't handle it. The other reason that Sprint sucks so badly is because the leadership in that company is conservative politically and is doing all it can to subvert Obama's carefully implemented plan to restore our nation to greatness.

Oh, and it is Sprint's fault that we're this capitalistic, racist, hellhole and when the Mexicans finish conquering Texas, they are going to hijack all of Sprint's towers and make it so that the only phone that will work for them is the Samsung Glyde because Americans don't deserve a phone as good as the Instinct even.

Then you have to close with: Adobe and the Tea Party will be distant memories because Harry Reid is going to fix it so that sanctions will be raised against both of those and we are forced to use the Gimp for all of our graphics needs in the future.

OK, I'll be going into the witness protection program now, but that is how you bait IOWA! :D

Upvote 0
Major, if you really want to bait him, start like this:

Sprint sucks.

No really, it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!

It sucks so bad that they had to pay PC World to say nice things about them. That is why Apple didn't put the iPhone on their network because it couldn't handle it. The other reason that Sprint sucks so badly is because the leadership in that company is conservative politically and is doing all it can to subvert Obama's carefully implemented plan to restore our nation to greatness.

Oh, and it is Sprint's fault that we're this capitalistic, racist, hellhole and when the Mexicans finish conquering Texas, they are going to hijack all of Sprint's towers and make it so that the only phone that will work for them is the Samsung Glyde because Americans don't deserve a phone as good as the Instinct even.

Then you have to close with: Adobe and the Tea Party will be distant memories because Harry Reid is going to fix it so that sanctions will be raised against both of those and we are forced to use the Gimp for all of our graphics needs in the future.

OK, I'll be going into the witness protection program now, but that is how you bait IOWA! :D
Wow... Phones with politics. That's a new one on me, but Sprint does kind of suck, but saying that, so does almost every carrier except Verizon (including AT&T), and even they kind of suck too... Their prices are outrageous, but they have the best coverage.

I won't get into politics, though. It gets me kicked off of forums, as I have an alternate point of view from the general public these days and I don't play nice :D

Upvote 0
I won't get into politics, though. It gets me kicked off of forums, as I have an alternate point of view from the general public these days and I don't play nice :D

Try to behave when you're here, the staff here is pretty nice (even the moderator that threatened to send me to the corner was fair and nice about it) and while we fight like little kids sometimes, this place is a good one to exchange ideas with people who don't agree with you so just imagine how good it is for collaborating with those that do.

Since I've spoken with IOWA for most of Q1 and 2, I thought I would push all of his buttons at once. He's quiet right now because it is a bit of a distance between us but the joke's on him. I might go to Michigan to visit the family (where everyone will be saying, look at my awesome Sprint coverage... why did you pay so much for your phone? Sheesh, move to the city and you toss out all your mid-west ways. Where did we go wrong with you?) Maybe the joke's on me...

Upvote 0
This is exactly why I rarely post on this board anymore (not that I was a high count to start).

Main problem, it is not a zero tolerance policy for all, but definately for the ones not liked. I could search and find a number of threads with name calling cursing (with or without symbols) that nothing has been said about. Maybe even start in this one

BI

Reactions: NowVoyager
Upvote 0
Stop being a douche and drama queen...this thread is pointless. Leave or don't, I don't think anyone cares.

lol @ nobody cares :thinking: there are several posts above your's saying he will be sorely missed if he leaves, so please, before you let your fingers prove to everyone your laziness or inability to read or just dislike of someone, read, you can obviously type and put words together. your response is typical of a toddler.

You know very well that this thread was created to draw attention to yourself...and that's the only reason. Should be deleted...shit like this is why people interested in the forum leave.

I'm interested in the forums, I'm still here, you're obviously still here still spewing posts out from your fingertips and giving attention to IOWA's thread in the form of your disdain for it... :eek:

But...you're still here...I guess I misread your post.

Are you leaving...or not?

:rolleyes:

hmm, misread, or didnt read? i think his post was pretty damn clear, you claim to be so educated and try to post circles around others yet you cant get the gist of his post?!?

you know exactly what he had to say, its just your way of saying that his difference of opinion than yours leaves you with so much distaste that you could care less what he posted, you'd just like him to leave so you attempt to bait him... :cool:

Upvote 0
Erm, maybe you should read my post, and the reasons/causes before posting again. And if all you have to do is tell someone who actively contributes to the forum and helping whenever he can, to leave, well sir, I would hate to be you.

So...you're not leaving. :rolleyes:

Oh...and I didn't tell you to leave. Leave or stay, makes no diff to me.

Upvote 0
What does it say about all of us if we are actually wasting our time and giving him the attention he may or may not be reaching for. Either way just leave it alone if your not interested. Personal attacks won't be allowed from either side.

I leave you with a quote of The Lounge description....
The Lounge We're all friends here. Hang out, kick your feet up and talk about whatever the heck you want!

Reactions: Trident
Upvote 0
Iowa, there will always be people who disagree with you, try to pick an argument with you. You will have many who misunderstand you and falsely accuse you. It's part of being alive. Somehow I think because it is inherent to your personality you will get the same kind of situations in life outside of forums. You aren't just gonna quit life too are you?

Instead you can either tone yourself down when you think it is a good idea, selectively pick which battle to fight, ignore people's comments and in general take the world in stride.

Upvote 0
Nice avatar change, PaulMcCartney.

paulmccartney.gif

Reactions: PaulMcCartney
Upvote 0
Iowa, there will always be people who disagree with you, try to pick an argument with you. You will have many who misunderstand you and falsely accuse you. It's part of being alive. Somehow I think because it is inherent to your personality you will get the same kind of situations in life outside of forums. You aren't just gonna quit life too are you?

Instead you can either tone yourself down when you think it is a good idea, selectively pick which battle to fight, ignore people's comments and in general take the world in stride.

I do choose my arguments carefully =P. You won't see me on a mechanic forum debating =P

Upvote 0
Member 'IOWA' creates his second "I'm leaving" thread.
Then continues to participate in more than a 1/5th of the posts in this thread.
And then, goes on to post 86 more times after his last post in this thread.

Wow! I'll let those statements speak for themselves. But I will say, I believe IOWA is incapable of leaving this forum ... period.

Maybe it's some sort of Shakespearean departure.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones