• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Another newbie introduction

Nighthaunt

Oct 31, 2009
Hi Guys,
Just to say hi, a bit late as have asked a couple of questions on the forum before posting this :).
First time expectant Android user - I have used an original iphone before moving to the Nokia N97 - which although it has some great features, the interface leaves me cold (no facebook intergration with contacts on a "social phone" for example).
So a few hours ago I ordered my HTC Hero, and am really hoping, that unlike the N97, I will love the phone and not get a sinking feeling once I start to use it.
I'm also hoping I can get to grips with the Android operating system as I've avoided anything linux now for over 20 years :)
Regards
Alex

Hi Guys,
Just to say hi, a bit late as have asked a couple of questions on the forum before posting this :).
First time expectant Android user - I have used an original iphone before moving to the Nokia N97 - which although it has some great features, the interface leaves me cold (no facebook intergration with contacts on a "social phone" for example).
So a few hours ago I ordered my HTC Hero, and am really hoping, that unlike the N97, I will love the phone and not get a sinking feeling once I start to use it.
I'm also hoping I can get to grips with the Android operating system as I've avoided anything linux now for over 20 years :)
Regards
Alex

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones