1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

another problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nps531, Mar 20, 2011.

1. nps531

nps531 Well-Known Member

i dont know if it me or this phone but i seem to be having a lot of problems... this time it acts like my usb is plugged in at all times in the top corner i have the usb debug on and the usb storage. tried everything i can to get it to go away; restart, plug in, unplug, etc. help!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. nps531

nps531 Well-Known Member

it went away. for now ill keep you updated if it happens again

3. nps531

nps531 Well-Known Member

Never mind its doing it again wtf man

4. Gus3300

Gus3300 Newbie

factory reset the phone

Applications>Settings>Privacy> Factory data reset>Reset phone (this will erase all phone data, except ones on SD card)

5. nps531

nps531 Well-Known Member

the phone was a manfacture defective phone so i got a new one. yay (sarcastic) i have to remove bloatware and get the logmein program i got from a friend for free again to my phone GRRRRR

6. MetroPOS

MetroPOS Android Enthusiast

What's with all these defective phones lately? Hope my shit doesn't turn out to be bad too.

7. TRS-80

TRS-80 Android Enthusiast

I am having some of the same worries. I tested out an Indulge for 7 days before returning it. In the beginning it was awesome, but it started doing a couple weird things toward the end of the 7 day period. I was wondering if others were having any issues as well.

Read ickster's comments in a related thread, and my reply a few posts down from his (and let's continue this conversation over there):

8. nps531

nps531 Well-Known Member

yeah my usb driver guy was coming in and out and then when i turned off the phone i could not turn it back on without it being plugged in now i got a new one thank goodness for the warranty but if i keep having these problems i will buy a little wifi thing from sprint or something and use my magic jack everywhere i go... the only phone i dont have trouble with

9. tblock1984

tblock1984 Newbie

My phone has been doing the same thing since I was able to charge the battery in a dock as opposed to using the charger cable (which won't work because my USB port is fried). The USB connection prompt always comes up and goes away. I even clicked connect one time to see what it did, and the Android USB guy turned orange... Wacky stuff.

I should get my phone tomorrow. Apparently they had to order me a new one, and that takes three days. I have been assured it will be a new unit. Oooh, I can't wait.

10. gus4269

gus4269 Newbie

The problem is..... "Made in Korea"

Samsung Galaxy Indulge Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Indulge release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews