• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Another Question

OK folks im starting to feel real ugly asking all these questions, guess im more of a computer guy tahn a phone guy....just got the message low on space ,phone storage space getting low. what the heck do i need to do HELP!!!

Move apps((((( that do not need/have widgets that you use ))))) to the sd card. On my phone, it's settings, manage apps, select a tab of available apps, open each and see if moving to the sd card is available. Some apps will not allow for this.
I'm assuming you're not rooted.

Reactions: Scur
Upvote 0
Move apps((((( that do not need/have widgets that you use ))))) to the sd card. On my phone, it's settings, manage apps, select a tab of available apps, open each and see if moving to the sd card is available. Some apps will not allow for this.
I'm assuming you're not rooted.

Thanks for the advice up yeah I am rooted though

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones