I've been trying really hard to keep passing off the little bugs and glitches but the silent call hitting my DI seriously has me thinking about a return. It happened 3 times in a row and true to form, a battery pull stopped the problem...for now. I have 2 days left to decide. I'd like to ask for a new one altogether, but I doubt they'll give me one at BB unless I can replicate the issue. I'm worried about this phone making it 2 years and I don't really know if I'd be better off with a new one anyway unless they had a bad early batch which would be purely speculation IMO. Going back to Blackberry just seems so unmoving. Iphone is completely out of the question because Iowa has like 1% of the state that's covered by AT&T. Screwed. Any thoughts or advice? Whatever the case, I need to get off my tail and make a decision quickly.