• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Another Style of TPU Case

How about the thickness?
the case adds approx. 1mm in thickness, so 1mm to each side.

I live in Henderson, can these be picked up locally? Do you have a store you sell from?

Thanks
I don't have a store so ordering online is the only method I have to get it to you currently.

I'm actually waiting on Square to hook me up with my credit card reader (for my EVO or any Android device. Plugs into the headphone jack and the user can then swipe credit or debit cards and securely send payments through phone) then I will have the ability to sell on the fly wherever I may be.

If you have issues at | EVO CASES – Protect What You Love!, you can also go to:

Sensory

Upvote 0
This case is actually pretty nice the more I look at the pictures. It has a raised lip around the camera that only the Case-Mate Barely There and this case have. Nice touch, and it looks like a much better than the standard Epik cases with the frosted look instead of shiny.

Just ordered one, for less than $7 shipped why not.

Upvote 0
probably from the same mold as most of the others which means it's thick enough to protect the lens.
lemme ask this OP.......

The filleted edge for the camera, is it slightly taller so the lense doesnt touch when placed on a flat surface or is it flush with the lense? If so maybe its something you can have adjusted on the next revision of your cases.

Upvote 0
this looks like the $2 tpu ones on ebay right now. shipping from hong kong.

probably from the same mold as most of the others which means it's thick enough to protect the lens.

I found it on ebay for $4 shipped, can you post the link to this exact case for $2 shipped?

Black soft Gel case cover skin TPU fo HTC EVO 4G Sprint - eBay (item 250662798210 end time Jul-08-10 19:45:46 PDT)

Also this one is different that 99% of all TPU cases on ebay see below.......

OP hope you don't mind me posting your pic here, let me know if you want me to remove it.

lembowski-albums-seidio-active-case-picture1412-small-blackcamera.jpg

Upvote 0
I don't have the link for mine, but it was #260625897827, seller eforworld_cn. They don't mention TPU, but they don't mention silicone. Either way, both don't look like silicone and have the same stout and edge design as the other. TPU cases. Both look like the case mentioned above. Too much to be a coincidence. I have two coming for $4. Tough to beat, even with the extra wait time.

Upvote 0
I don't have the link for mine, but it was #260625897827, seller eforworld_cn. They don't mention TPU, but they don't mention silicone. Either way, both don't look like silicone and have the same stout and edge design as the other. TPU cases. Both look like the case mentioned above. Too much to be a coincidence. I have two coming for $4. Tough to beat, even with the extra wait time.

Cool, post some pictures when they come in the next few weeks. I will update the thread when mine comes either this weekend or early next week.

Upvote 0
They may be from the same mold, yes... hard to tell anymore. I've commissioned molds before for other products, even with a company name stamped into the product only to see the company named product being sold by someone else! You gotta love the Chinese way of business.

Regarding price and wait time. If the one to two weeks is worth $2 to you then you should definitely do it. The ones on ebay are actually $2.99. I have a coupon code working on another forum which give a $1 off the purchase price. Perhaps if you find that forum you can get the code

"suforum2010"

and use it thus perhaps eliminating your wait. *cough, cough*

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones