• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Answer call, no sound at all?

M

Member112085

I heart my Incredible, and I hope this was just a weird one time glitch. I saw a missed call from my boss, so I tried to call back. The call connected, but I couldn't hear her and she couldn't hear me. Tried several more times, tried another number, etc. Each time, call goes through, but no sound on either end. So I draw upon my Blackberry habits, and pull the battery. Phone boots up, I make a call, and everything is working fine. Any ideas what happened? It worked last night, and the only thing I've done since then is install Handcent...could that have caused an issue? Or is there a setting I've inadvertently changed that got reset when I pulled the battery out? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I doubt it...I'm not a heavy app user. In fact I have only downloaded six apps, and there was very little showing in "running services". I just hope battery pulls aren't going to be the norm - that was one of my biggest complaints about my blackberry. Of course, this thing boots up WAY faster than my blackberry ever did, so it wouldn't be quite as ginormous of a pain, but still. Even with this minor glitch, I'd still marry this phone if it could mow my lawn.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones