• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Answer calls by voice

I really need an app that will read messages not just text. And I need to be able to speak text in car and Google Voiuce not so good when I'm driving. I use Handcent but ever since I got this new EVO some text don't send and I use Handcent and even tried the stock messenger. Sometimes it keeps spinning and spinning and you think it's not sent but a couple times people have replied back and it has sent and sometimes it doesn't. It's been better here lately though. But on my old EVO 3D never had a problem texting messages went through right away. Don't know if it's cause if ICS or Sprint is having problems I don't know others are having this problem too so I think it's Sprint.

But I only use Yahoo and have the one ID so I don't really need Nimbuzz but thanks. I used to have Tikl walkie talkie and chat but sometimes my messages wouldn't send on there so I stopped using it. And I've had HeyTell in the past. I'm thinking of trying Vlingo again. I love Speaktoit assistant but it brings up the google voice search and when I'm driving for some reason it hardly works was the same on my 3D.

Nimbuzz is a best messenger through which you can login many ID's, instead of opening different ID's on different messengers nimbuzz has made it easy for the users to communicate easily, quickly and fastly, efficiently without any hurdle, moreover, it is helpful in voice call messages and it works smooth on androids.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones