1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Answer swipe not working properly since 4.3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bloodmastery, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Bloodmastery

Bloodmastery Lurker

Ok so since the 4.3 every now and then when i try to answer the phone the swipe button is not working i can see the thing moving it see my finger getting dragged to the edge of the answer circle but when it touches the circle is like it never dose it just like i would lift up my finger and sometimes even more funny it actually answers the phone but the screen still shows me i still need to answer after a few seconds of this the call is interrupted like the phone things i did not answer and this is getting really annoying, it happen today about 3 or 4 times out of 15 calls or so.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jejb

jejb Well-Known Member

I went to 4.3 very shortly after it came out, and I've not had that problem. The only issue I've had is the waking up at night on the charger and staying awake, which the MK2 update is suppose to fix. Only happens every other week or so, so I've not applied the fix yet.

Stock rom, rooted, hotspot mod.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S4 release date was April 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 5410 Octa processor, and 2600mAh battery.

April 2013
Release Date
Reviews