• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anthem ZTE not fully charging, help please.

I have a Anthem zte Android. I have noticed in the last couple of days that when I plug it in to charge it will go only to a certain point and then stop charging even though it says its still charging. I have tried different chargers and even tried charging it through my Wii. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advanced for your help.

when mine does it, i turn it off take the battery out and let it sit for a minute, then i put the battery back in and plug it in, and i let it sit for a few minutes before i turn it on. Sometimes i have to unplug it before i turn it back on and wait for it to fully boot before i turn i plug it in... So many stupid bugs with this phone, wish someone with real skills would figure out how to get root and make a JB rom for this phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones