1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anti Fingerprint Screen Protector

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Captain Sexy, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Captain Sexy

Captain Sexy Android Enthusiast

Has anybody found a good anti fingerprint screen protector for this phone? I had a great one for my Evo from SGP but they dont have one for the S3.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ardyer

ardyer Android Enthusiast

SGP did at one point. Last month I bought a two pack of the Ultra Nano Somthing-or-other from amazon that was anti-fingerprint.

3. vw driver

vw driver Newbie

Samsung Galaxy S3 ClearTouch Anti-Glare - Award winning anti-glare screen protection and enhancement for your Galaxy S3. True innovation.

Boxwave has an anti-glare screen protector that is pretty good at ignoring fingerprints. I think their crystal clear protectors are better than bare screen too. Depends on how clear you want your screen to be, and how badly you hate fingerprints. I've always used the matte before, but with a screen this pretty, I'm using the clear this time.

They are a flexable, hard plastic with thin sticky silicone backing that goes on dry.

4. quickaudi

quickaudi Android Expert

TechArmor has one - not sure how good it is, but I'm loving their HD one!

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews