1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Anti-Shake Built In or Do I Need an App?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by AZ_Traveler, Aug 12, 2011.

1. AZ_Traveler

AZ_Traveler Newbie
    None

Jul 1, 2011
    Arizona
    Is anti-shake a feature of the T-Bolt's camera/camera app? I can't locate an option to enable/disable it.

If it doesn't, is there a camera app that does have anti-shake? The 3 mp camera on my iPhone 3GS takes better pics that the 8 mp on the T-Bolt.

Advertisement

2. racefan25

racefan25 Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 5, 2011
    Male
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Wow my T bolt takes great photos for a phone.

3. 97'es

97'es Well-Known Member
    None

Jan 19, 2010
    It does need an anti-shake badly. It was a semi large oversight. I wish someone had an answer. The still pics are great though if your careful but the camcorder is almost unusable.

4. CharlzO

CharlzO Android Expert
    None

Apr 2, 2011
    Male
    Computer Programmer
    Never had any issues with either on mine, video or still pictures. It's not perfect, but taking simple steps to ensure a decent environment will do wonders. Hold still to take the picture, or brace it against something if possible, make sure there's enough light, play with the adjustment settings to see that. Also remember that the pictures will look different on the phone screen, than on a computer, or even another phone with a different screen. If you have brightness turned down on your screen, it will affect how the picture looks when viewed back on the phone. Simple as it sounds, I've had someone complain about dark pictures, when all it was, was the brightness down on the phone. Turned it up, they went "oh.... well that's better".

5. Ibrick

Ibrick Android Expert
    None

Feb 21, 2011
    Banking
    Milwaukee
    Are you rooted? You could replace the HTC camera with the MIUI camera, which does have an anti-shake option.

If not, there probably is an app, but unfortunately I can't help you there..