• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root antutu benchmark

is any one else getting a problem whith cpu master benchmark test i just rooted my wildfire via the gold card down grade method and have flashen cynagenmod 7.1 pushed the cpu to max 768 and gone to run the benchmark test and it stops half way exactley when it gets to the 3d test any help would be great as i want to see what this thing can do;)

is any one else getting a problem whith cpu master benchmark test i just rooted my wildfire via the gold card down grade method and have flashen cynagenmod 7.1 pushed the cpu to max 768 and gone to run the benchmark test and it stops half way exactley when it gets to the 3d test any help would be great as i want to see what this thing can do;)
Not to sound rude...but u do know this is a motorola triumph forum right?

Upvote 0
From what I can make of your question it seems to be something that would involve your specific phones hardware (or the specific CM7 port), and we know less about that here than you could find with a google (or whatever) search.

You would also probably have better luck if you ask whoever made the CM7 port for your phone (or other knowledgeable people that have done the same with the same phone).

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones