• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anxiously Awaiting US Release Of Honor View 10

WeeWilly

Android Enthusiast
Oct 14, 2015
Rescue, California
pittstop.com
From what I've read, the Honor View 10 will be available in the US in February, 2018 for $500 or less. I think I've learned my lesson and will never again spend a small fortune to purchase a flagship phone from Samsung, LG, or HTC. Based on everything I've read, the View 10 could be the perfect phone for me at a price I can afford. It's a shame that political pressure (and, perhaps, pressure from Apple and/or Samsung) have made it impossible for Huawei/Honor to get US carrier contracts because their phones deserve a wider audience.

Reactions: joe71
Far better to be without carriers who would only fill the devices with bloat. Make people actually spend money on devices instead of giving them away with contracts. This particular device is very affordable and without carriers having a sales monopoly, you'll be able to buy it and use with any carrier.

Upvote 0
Far better to be without carriers who would only fill the devices with bloat. Make people actually spend money on devices instead of giving them away with contracts. This particular device is very affordable and without carriers having a sales monopoly, you'll be able to buy it and use with any carrier.

FYI any carrier as long as it's not Verizon or Sprint or other CDMA/EVDO network. Because the View 10 doesn't have those modes.

Reactions: Jfalls63
Upvote 0
I have to say from what I read about the view 10 I am initially impressed. Almost a 6 inch display headphone jack. My only concern is the software. I take a lot of photos of my kids which are loaded to Google photos now I know Google photos isn't 100% secure but so far I have never had an issue. If the view 10 could work on T-Mobile I would be even more seriously interested.

Upvote 0
I have to say from what I read about the view 10 I am initially impressed. Almost a 6 inch display headphone jack. My only concern is the software. I take a lot of photos of my kids which are loaded to Google photos now I know Google photos isn't 100% secure but so far I have never had an issue. If the view 10 could work on T-Mobile I would be even more seriously interested.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the software. The camera is amazing and the settings have more than enough for all types of users.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones