1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Any 1 no any thing a out this error code 0xc00000e9

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Spec-Kie, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Spec-Kie

Spec-Kie Well-Known Member

Hey guys. As said in title. I wondered if any one came accross this on windows 7 or 8? I have just put a new screen in a laptop and when it turns on i get this error code. Its basically saying some staroage device has been removed. Hdd is plugged in and the cddrive has not been taken out. Any help would be helpfull :)
    Thanks
    Kie. X

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Spec-Kie

Thanks nickdalzell, I will have to give it try with a different HDD, If the problems persist will try knoppix to recover every thing. If i can boot into safe mode with CP then i hope this will work, If not then only other thing i can think of is the sata conteroller. and thats a nnew board by the looks for thing.s

3. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

Upi can also pick up a SATA-to-USB converter for the $15-$20 range, if that'll help you. Plug the drive into a USB port and boot from it, or boot from Knoppix and recover your data from the drive.

Mikestony likes this.
  4. Spec-Kie

yeah thats what i plan to do so i will do that, I no the different ways on how to fix it i was wondering what accually started or caused the problem. and can it accually be fixed?

5. Dngrsone

Dngrsone Android Expert

Make sure you don't have a loose cable... it may look plugged in but really is not.