1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Any android games with a sad storyline ending?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by PoisonExtreme, Feb 15, 2016.

1. PoisonExtreme

PoisonExtreme Lurker

I'm getting tired of all these casual games and all those "never ending, go for highscore" type of games.
    I once downloaded this game called "El", it was only about 20 minutes long, but it was a lot of interest and very sad in the end. :/ (its reallly sad)
    So I'm looking for a game that has a sad ending and a storyline. I've tried searching in the Play Store, but all the top lists are filled with these kind of "casual on-the-go" type of games. Also I've tried googling for similar topics and nothing.

So, it would be awesome if you players could come up with a few free games or payed games of that type of story (sad ending)

Thanks!
    In this moment i'm playing "deemo" a friend of mine said to be ready for the final, cause "deemo" does a lot of fun and feelings but u get in tears at finalle

Advertisement

2. MLSS

MLSS Android Expert

Who exactly are you asking?

3. PoisonExtreme

PoisonExtreme Lurker

To people of the forum. Sory, my english isn't the best. From portugal

4. Square Pug

Square Pug Lurker

Im not to sure of any, doesnt really seem to be the market for this sort of game on mobile. Tends to be more on PC. such as Life Is Strange which was awesome but I doubt will be ported to mobile.

5. davidywise

davidywise Newbie

You better watch drama if you're looking for sad ending lol. Seriously i'm a contrary with you for i'am searching for a happy ending game.

6. Want drama? Watch anime. Plenty of it. No controller needed ;)

psionandy likes this.
  7. Quboid

Quboid Android Enthusiast

This War of Mine is a very sad game.

8. psionandy

psionandy Extreme Android User

Monument Alley has an ending that I don't understand, but seems sad to me...

9. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

That is a nice game. Short, but very enjoyable. And no I didn't get the ending either.

psionandy likes this.
  10. JAy3001

JAy3001 Android Expert

ciresiuol123 likes this.
  11. goldlog

goldlog Newbie

10Solo is not a story-based game. But it is a little more than a game if you're sensitive enough and stick to the end of each level.

12. psionandy

psionandy Extreme Android User

Does it have a sad ending?

13. goldlog

goldlog Newbie

Like I said, it's not a story-based game, so there's not any so-called ending.
    But I do feel a bit down after reaching the end of each level, because there's a quote for the end of each level, that makes me think of something. So if there's a sensitive person, that could be sad. But not a tragedy of course XD

Don't know if it fits your need. :)

14. ciresiuol123

ciresiuol123 Well-Known Member

^This
    Also, pretty much any Telltale game, although none have officially ended yet.

15. Dighty

Dighty Lurker

It has nothing to do against Brothers, but you can try Reaper: Tale of a Pale Swordsman. The storyline is not as sad as the ending though.

16. _arman_

_arman_ Lurker

The game 'SEEN' is a game with the saddest story you'll ever see in your entire lifetime and it won't let you sleep, you'll be thinking about it as if it were in real life. It possibly is the best game on Playstore right now.

#16 _arman_, Sep 26, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  17. AndrewKonamer

AndrewKonamer Newbie

You have a very specific taste in games)) flip this idea to android game developers or make your own game with sad storyline ending! Who knows, maybe these "genre" will capture the world and YOU will make a lot of money on it!)

18. Valiant_Heart

Valiant_Heart Lurker

All these games that people are suggesting aint bad. I played all of them. Now if you want a REALLY sad game go for Valiant Hearts : The Great War.
    This game made me cry my eyes out. Worth every penny tbh

Vukan97 likes this.
  19. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Pokémon Go, cried my eyes out because could never find any Pokémon.