• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any Android Tablets with Captive or Multi Touch?

Yes Just got my gpad - buy gpad at pandawill.com in the mail. Love it. Go to youtube do a search for G10 android. Will find some videos they made of it. Also can find same hardware sold with different names. $177.99 is what they want with free shipping. And I took free shipping and got it in 8 days!

Just send me a message if you want more info. I have had for only a day but love it. Perfect 7" tablet I have seen for sale. Ohh and its 2.1 android and 800 mhz proc

Upvote 0
While they are claiming it is multitouch, the gpad screen is resistive, not capacitive. Per Pandawill:

user said :
Is this screen capacitive or resistive?

Pandawill replied:
it is resistive touch screen.

They have made multitouch resistive screens, but I'd much rather have capacitive since there are lots of complaints about needing a lot of pressure or a stylus to make the resistive screens in the MID's react properly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones