1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Any AOSP roms out there?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lifeonmtv, Dec 19, 2011.

1. lifeonmtv

lifeonmtv Android Enthusiast

I recently helped a friend s-off and root her wildfire s, I was a bit disappointed when I wanted to install an aosp rom on her phone but couldn't find much.

I know there's a CM7 port, but are there any others or is that the only option?

cheers!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Well their is my cm port, and thats pretty much it. I could try porting MIUI for you if youd like, as cm has so many problems in my port its no where near a daily driver

lifeonmtv likes this.
  3. lifeonmtv

lifeonmtv Android Enthusiast

oh wow so it's your port? [ROM][STABLE] Unofficial CyanogenMod 7.2 for HTC Wildfire S - xda-developers

Cool, I actually installed it on my friend's and that's what she's using... so far she hasn't complained to me and she is using it as her daily lol so I guess good work, i will report back once any issues pop up.

I really appreciate the offer of porting MIUI but i don't think you should bother mate, I mean i'm not even using the phone myself...

Thanks for the reply though, and thanks for the cm port!

4. user1829

user1829 Newbie

5. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Not mine. Lol i am the CDMA dev, alquez is the GSM dev. I work on USCC and Virgin Mobile and Sprint only. I got roms on here and on xda. But user name will stay the same ;)

6. Twinels

Twinels Lurker

I need a rom for my wildfire S VM. I have tried a ton of them none work. Some boot some don't but, none have been stable. now I am stuck. Simon do you have a decent rom for my phone? I don't like the stock sense very much and can't get it to load now.

7. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Use my sense on Rom manager for now. Im working hard to get working cm7 out

Sent from my HTC_A510c using Tapatalk

HTC Wildfire S Forum

The HTC Wildfire S release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1230mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews