• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any apps that read PDF books save last page on?

pittguy578

Nov 6, 2009
Went with Iphone a couple of years back after being android user for my phone. My wife got me a Dell Venue tablet for my birthday. I know it's not the best, but all I am going to do is read on it. I have some books on PDF. Is there an app I could use that would "remember" the last page I was on in these books and then when I bring the book back up later it would keep me on the same page I finished on? Or will I just have to go through the pages manually and keep a mental bookmark?

Went with Iphone a couple of years back after being android user for my phone. My wife got me a Dell Venue tablet for my birthday. I know it's not the best, but all I am going to do is read on it. I have some books on PDF. Is there an app I could use that would "remember" the last page I was on in these books and then when I bring the book back up later it would keep me on the same page I finished on? Or will I just have to go through the pages manually and keep a mental bookmark?

I had the exact same problem as you. I use google play books. You can upload your pdf books via the play store from your pc. Not only does it save the page on that particular device, you can resume where you left off from any device (if you have a tablet read to page 12, then pick up page 12 from your phone automatically.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones