1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Any audio, New Music Player and Pandora music cuts out, stutters. New since GB Update.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by AntZano, Jul 28, 2011.

1. AntZano

AntZano Lurker
    None

Jul 28, 2011
    This started after the GB update. I love the new default music player. ShoutCast is nice, and it plays but cuts out constantly and then just stops. Because that's streaming I decided to try Pandora out (I've had this phone for a while), anyways, Pandora didn't cut out as much but takes much longer to load in between songs. I am connected to WIFI with full signal. It still cuts out and stutters, almost like a bad headphone wire being twisted. This is not the case, the hardware is all fine. So I figured this was a connectivity issue. Then I tried playing mp3 media stored on the phone. No delay between, but still stutters cuts out, comes back. Music on a few occasions has stopped entirely till I unlocked the phone, but I don't feel this is a "task manager" issue. So far, I've hard reset the phone 3 seperate times with no luck. Right now it only has Pandora on it and 1 mp3 song. Still having the same problem. It does go away for periods of a time. Just played the last 3 songs with Pandora with no skips, crystal clear. Still a little delay between, but it comes and goes. Is this inhierent in this GB update? Anyone else?, any solutions? Sorry if I am duplicating this question. I did check the forum and didn't seen anything that addresses this exact issue. Thank you for your help! :cool:

Advertisement