• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any cases like Momax Core Smart case for Note 3?

Bexy

Android Enthusiast
Jul 1, 2010
North East England
gizmodot.com
On my Note 2, I was using the Momax The Core Smart case which, was really a great case but, I haven't found anything like it for the Note 3 :(. Am wondering if my search skills are beginning to fail me. I would have thought by now there would be more cases available.

What I liked about the case, was that it was a gel case, not plastic (Ive had issues in the past with plastic cases scratching my phone) and that the front bit could be used as a stand. I'm not excessively fussed about the front flip bit folding so that the phone can stand both ways (although it would be nice). I just want a case that is going to protect all sides of the Note 3 (not just the sides, or the top and bottom) and can be used as a stand.

I've tried the Case-Mate Slim Folio Case but, it's weird for a start with the sticky bit that holds the phone in place. Doesn't seem very secure and it doesn't protect the sides of the phone either.

Closest I've seen are cases which are plastic and don't protect the top/bottom of the phone, normally in polka dot design :puke:

I also have issues with plastic cases for the same reason you mention.
I've had the same style case on my Note 2 and 3 and even though there are hard plastic parts to the case, it sits outside a rubber interior and doesn't come into direct contact with the phone. It also has a kick stand.
I'm not familiar with the case you mention, but mine cost

Upvote 0
I also have issues with plastic cases for the same reason you mention.
I've had the same style case on my Note 2 and 3 and even though there are hard plastic parts to the case, it sits outside a rubber interior and doesn't come into direct contact with the phone. It also has a kick stand.
I'm not familiar with the case you mention, but mine cost

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones