1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Any clues what these are for?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mejinomaru, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Mejinomaru

Mejinomaru Member
    None

May 9, 2011
    Male
    garden center associate at walmart inc
    riverdale.ga
    Hey its been awhile since I was here My indulge is becoming shit now Its not rooted anymore because of odin everything was grand had my 4g back but now I swear ever since this ota update which came outta nowhere btw I mean I went to the bathroom it was at 1x (for awhile in december) then I come back and its 3g Im like Huh? thinking my wife tampered with my phone so I didnt mind Im thinking yes no more 1x but I realize geez 3g is even slower here in atlanta, ga Riverdale to be exact. I couldnt get my 4g back I had factory reset my ohine at least 3 times and once the 4g came back for like almost an hr and then it dissappears:mad: I JUST WANT MY 4g back(stupid update) so when i was going through my phone I noted my LTE status was unknown and my phone was cdma evdo I guess thats the crappy 3g so Im getting extremly desperate I took out the sim card and did a battery pull and everything no dice I finally note these holes under the battery cover(finally the topic of this thread sorry lol:eek:) I see L1 L2 and R which im guessing means reset or something Im just curious do you think this will fix my phone If i tamper with these things or what thanks for listening. oh yeah I even tred the **583385## code and that was no dice either even when i did an api check it said data type = Null

Advertisement

2. tiede

tiede Android Expert
    None

Mar 3, 2011
    Male
    curious, aren't we?
    Orlando, Fl
    Your LTE modem driver is not loading.
    If LTE version under status says unknown, you will not get 4g, no matter what you do.
    Your options: update the modem drivers (there's a thread with eg06 I started earlier),
    Do a full Odin upgrade to 2.2.2 with my tar.md5 or at least a thorough 2.2.1 using option 2 from the Odin thread, or finally return the phone to MetroPCS for an exchange.
    Little holes under the battery compartment won't help you there!

Mejinomaru likes this.
  3. Mejinomaru

Mejinomaru Member
    None

May 9, 2011
    Male
    riverdale.ga
    ok do you have a link to this thread or am i going to have to go on a scavenger hunt lol

4. Mejinomaru

Mejinomaru Member
    None

May 9, 2011
    Male
    riverdale.ga
  5. confed

confed Android Expert
    None

Apr 9, 2011
    Male
    Philly
    Mejinomaru likes this.
  6. Mejinomaru

Mejinomaru Member
    None

May 9, 2011
    Male
    riverdale.ga
    thanks I beleive evrything is good I remember i had 2.2.1 but now its 2.2.2 and i think i noticed a few things that were different here than my old version Im still testing thinggs out and its good to see the mobile network say LTE and I noticed some apps that are here that wasnt on my 2.2.1 4g is up and running here and there i still see the 3g but its all good thanks again