1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Any Concerns With Signal Issues?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jsward12, May 27, 2010.

1. jsward12

jsward12 Android Enthusiast

I am hoping that some of the signal issues in the Incredible are not present for the EVO. Has anyone compared their EVO with another Sprint phone? Is the signal the same? I know it may be a bit early to start this topic......:thinking:

2. Bek

Bek Android Expert

I haven't had any signal issues between my Evo or Pre. I'm still carrying both, since I have not chosen to swap ESN's yet. They both get the same level of coverage.

3. Rizop

Rizop Member

Same here . I haven't had any signal issues that were prevalent on th incredible. I almost always have full bars. Call quality has been excellent as well!

4. jsward12

jsward12 Android Enthusiast

5. wega1985

wega1985 Newbie

From what I've read and experienced, the Pre doesn't maintain as strong a signal as some other phones, and the battery can suffer. Would like to hear a comparison coming from a previous Pre user in a less-than-perfect signal area, where the phone may even occasionally roam. A friend who wasn't able to make it through a day with a Pre, and had to resell it, is counting on the EVO to be better.

6. dzar

dzar Well-Known Member

So far, same signal as my treo 800w. Both in good and low signal areas.

7. MattBee

MattBee Member

Signal Is Fine On The EVO! Still can only use the temporary California issued number, and have not been able to port in my own number until June 4th!

But it's working flawlessly !!!

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews