• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Any controllers?

I'm doing some testing with an MSI BGP100. I'm currently testing beta drivers and will let everyone know once I get it running.

I am doing the same as Asterdroid. The unit syncs with the phone but at the moment we cannot get it to map keys from the BGP100 to the phone for some reason.

More information on our progress so far can be found here: HTC Incredible, bgp100, and emulators - My Mobile Gear - Mobile Community Feel free to post on the forum your incredible desire for this to work:D The more people interested in gamepro working with the BGP100 + Incredible may help us.

Upvote 0
Just to confirm, my brother has a Wii and so I'll download this app and then the app will let me connect to the Wii remote via bluetooth? I don't have to do anything funky to my Wii remote other that turn it on?

Will this work with my Snesoid app?
It will once it works with the Incredible, and no, you don't have to do anything other than pair the Wii remote with the phone.

Upvote 0
Just to confirm, my brother has a Wii and so I'll download this app and then the app will let me connect to the Wii remote via bluetooth? I don't have to do anything funky to my Wii remote other that turn it on?

Will this work with my Snesoid app?

There is an initial set up in the app, but after that yea, its easy, and im pretty sure it works with SNESOID. Have to buy batteries tonight to test it.

Upvote 0
It doesn't work on HTC devices yet it says it in the apps description

well someone make a "paid for" market app for htc phones we will buy it com'n people step up! lol

ps: is there a work-a-round to solve this problem? I am not a programmer but I don't mind a little research and hardwork, just need a point in the right direction, (gimmie a link or something). I've got a custom boot animation on my incredible, if that says anything about the amount of work I'm willing to do to get something like Wii remote to work...

Upvote 0
well someone make a "paid for" market app for htc phones we will buy it com'n people step up! lol

ps: is there a work-a-round to solve this problem? I am not a programmer but I don't mind a little research and hardwork, just need a point in the right direction, (gimmie a link or something). I've got a custom boot animation on my incredible, if that says anything about the amount of work I'm willing to do to get something like Wii remote to work...
"finding the wiimote with the phone is not the actuall issue here, but rather the lack of support for the low-level connectivity with the phone's bluetooth. BAD, BAD HTC! Go stand in the corner!" from the XDA thread

Also,
Help with bluetooth! hci_get_route returns ERNODEV - xda-developers

Reactions: XxICEMAN720xX
Upvote 0
There is unlikely to be any luck until HTC upgrades it's bluetooth stack to the 2.1 image.

This is also why the Incredible fails to sync properly in some hands-free systems (Ford and BMW for sure)

Hopefully this gets pushed out with the 2.2 upgrade since I doubt we'll get any OTA upgrades before then. The only other option would be a full root (which we don't have) in which case we could update it ourselves.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones