• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Any Devloper Interesting In Cyanogen Mod For Volt

I think there the same phone I would try this but I don't know what to do because the multi tasking on this phone is craapppppp plz help me
Have you tried Greenify? The free version helps your user apps and the paid version allows you to greenify system apps as well. I used android tuner and changed some of the system options at boot and that helped the memory issue as well as disabling anything at start that isn't needed. Both are available as Xposed mods for the download repository in app. I am running the stock rom so i started with less crap than i did when i bought the boost phone.

Upvote 0
I think there the same phone I would try this but I don't know what to do because the multi tasking on this phone is craapppppp plz help me

reflash the non carrier specific lg stock rom using the d/l mode method and multi tasking becomes a available option (I dont mean there is a option in settings or anything). I was playing temple run 2 on highest settings while streaming my music on google play over a 4 g network with no issues at all.

Upvote 0
reflash the non carrier specific lg stock rom using the d/l mode method and multi tasking becomes a available option. I was playing temple run 2 on highest settings while streaming my music on google play over a 4 g network with no issues at all.
I have the non carrier rom runningbon my phone using the DL method but I don't know where multi tasking option would be? Can you tell me

Upvote 0
hey guys . got the volt from boost . cant find a recovery method so im flying blind . bricked a few phones so i know how to tread lightly . this phone is awesome . i feel the difference . i tinkered and boosted my 4g . 8 to 10 mbp and im almost a gb over my limit . usually like 'ketchep slow' but im having fun with it . feels unstable and freezes once a day but i dont mind (pretty sure the freezing is caused by something i did in device control app and i keep getting verification code calls for/from wasapp ? funny i tinkered with that in lucky patcher . feels like its got alot of loose ends too play with . im game . mine up for experimentation, anyone savvy enough ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones