1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Any.do

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by ronjcar, Jan 14, 2014.

1. ronjcar

ronjcar Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 21, 2009
    Air Traffic Controller
    Columbus, Ohio
    Can't believe there is no any.do discussions in here or I am missing them. Here is my current problems with that app and Cal app. Hopefully there is a easy fix.

First is there a dedicated Any.do forum somewhere out there? I searched and nothing came up. With so many people using this app it would be great if there was.
    Second, when I attempt to share a task with anther person I don't see them appear when I type in the search bar. They are in my contacts file through Google on my phone and tablet, but do not appear in Any.do. I have compared contacts that appear and ones that don't with no difference in how they are saved on my phone/tablet and what information they contain.
    Third is with the Cal App through Any.do. I would only like to see a limited number of my Google calendars through Cal. However, when I go to settings and deselect which ones I don't want to appear in Cal-it disables those calendars in my native Google calendar app from syncing with the Google servers. Not sure how a third party app can control the native Google calendar app, but it does. So any other app basing its information off my Google calendars does not get any data from those calendars.
    Hopefully somebody else has seen these problems. BTW I am using a GNex non-root.
    Thanks
    Ron

Advertisement

2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator
    None

Sep 5, 2012
    Male
    Civil Engineer
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    With this application being so new I don't think there is much discussion regarding it yet.

For the second issue have you tried redownloading and installing the application. Or email the devs and see what they say about it?

Otherwise for the third issue, I haven't used the app enough to know sorry :(