• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any Droid X's for sale within you area?

I just got mine yesterday from the Walmart in Ledgewood, NJ (Roxbury, NJ). They had a few of them left yesterday when I left. Not sure how far that is from Princeton. I'm in Morris County North Jersey. Sooo if it's not too far from you or if you want it bad enough to drive a while, give them a call :) I got mine around 1pm yesterday from there.

Edit:
Here's the info for that Walmart:
461 Rt 10
Ledgewood, NJ 07852-9696
(973) 252-7666

Reactions: JQwerty91
Upvote 0
I just got mine yesterday from the Walmart in Ledgewood, NJ (Roxbury, NJ). They had a few of them left yesterday when I left. Not sure how far that is from Princeton. I'm in Morris County North Jersey. Sooo if it's not too far from you or if you want it bad enough to drive a while, give them a call :) I got mine around 1pm yesterday from there.

Edit:
Here's the info for that Walmart:
461 Rt 10
Ledgewood, NJ 07852-9696
(973) 252-7666

Lol just called, they're sold out :p Thank you tho!

Upvote 0
It seems to be hit and miss for Walmarts... I called 4 out of the 5 in my area and gave up yesterday morning, but finally called the 5th and they had 3 on the shelf. Sped over there thinking they would go fast and she said that they had only sold 4 since the launch. This particular Walmart was in a better part of town that I had assumed would have sold them the quickest.

Just keep looking...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones