• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any experience with Wave Global MyLink?

Has anyone actually tried MyLink?

MyLink was announced in July by one of their people disguised as "Jeremy" on this forum and "Alain" on androidcommunity.com

Probably the same user has more recently announced that the app would be available "in mid November".

I've registered a few hours ago (they ask for your full name and phone number), but haven't received a download link e-mail yet.

Upvote 0
I purchased MyLink at launch, and it was ok, it can sync my emails, notes and tasks along with a very basic calendar.

I got an update on the market for it the other day, and its much better and cheaper than stuff like companion link etc... Its USB sync sure, but at least it does not go through 3rd party servers! My boss would kill me :eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones