• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help any Flash 10.1 news? (Slingbox)

Froyo aka Android version 2.2 is scheduled to come out in june. At least according to this post: Android 2.2 'Froyo' and Flash run like butter on Nexus One (video) -- Engadget

Froyo is supposed to have Flash 10.1 built in. Of course the nexus one will get it first but since the incredible is running sense, theres no telling how long it'll take for htc to test and then allow verizon to test before the update is finally released. It could be a while. :(

Upvote 0
Can't wait till full flash. I saw this a while ago, but look at this isheep's comment regarding the topic:

"I actually strongly support the no-flash on embedded devices idealogy.

Flash is pretty on the desktop, but on embedded devices flash content is slow and reduces usable battery life.

I'm rooting for Apple to win this one."
Android 2.2 Will Officially Support Flash 10.1 - Flash - Lifehacker

What kind of idiot roots for less options and control? I have no gripe about apple products, they make wonderful gadgets, but their supporters are just down right idiots at times....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones