• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any good Hero Packages for UK?

I didn't pay anything for the phone. Totally free.
What u have to do is first haggle like the other people have already mentioned, be polite, mention what other users have got. Obviously your retention discount will depend on how long u have been with them. Once u think that this Is the lowest they will go to, in my case they went down to 20 quid, accept the deal. Now you're thinking I said 15 before. Well once u get the phone don't open it, ring up the returns line, tell them u like the phone but your friend on another network is getting it for less I.e. 15 quid. Tell them straight if they can match It u will keep it otherwise u will send it back. They said ok we will give u the Internet add on free In my case. It's a bit of a gamble but u have nothing to lose.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones