• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any good t9 keyboards?

homotechual

Jul 30, 2009
I'm currently using the HTC keyboard right now and it's my favorite, the problem is it's streched t9 style and in landscape it doesn't go all the way across the screen, so basically it doesn't fit right.

I tried better keyboard and even better keyboard they neither were good, and the handscent keyboard=FAIL. Any other suggestions? Maybe a updated HTC keyboard?

Swype is pretty good... isn't t9 but I think its from the makers of t9

i'll second SWYPE. installed it last night and set it as my default keyboard. takes some getting used to (I suggest that you go through the tutorial to see what it can truly do).

Now I've had it for 24 hrs I cannot see myself reverting back to the stock N1 keyboard. The only (slight) gripe I have with it is that it doesn't seem to work properly in landscape mode and it doesn't have the google voice icon integrated into the keyboard. But then again, I suppose it is only a beta and it wasn't developed specifically for the N1 - I hope they'll update the app to take into consideration the N1's capabilities (screen resolution and google voice).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones