• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
This is what happened when I was trying to sign in to my WhatsApp GB

How do I solve it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200529-191155.png
    Screenshot_20200529-191155.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 282
just curious, why before aug 16th?

edit: i guess i did not read the alert more carefully......lol

As we know, WhatsApp will regularly update their app and after some time, old versions will become obsolete.

just curious, why before aug 16th?

edit: i guess i did not read the alert more carefully......lol

Sorry for duplicate post because of a network failure.

Reactions: ocnbrze and MrJavi
Upvote 0
I think it was the same person who asked yesterday. It seems that "update WhatsApp" wasn't the answer they wanted.

But since you are using a mod of an old version of WhatsApp your options are to update to the current version of the official app or find an updated version of the mod. That's it, there are no other solutions.

Upvote 0
I think it was the same person who asked yesterday. It seems that 'update WhatsApp' wasn't the answer they wanted.

But since you are using a mod of an old version of WhatsApp your options are to update to the current version of the official app or find an updated version of the mod. That's it, there are no other solutions.

It's been updated and I'm still seeing this. Thanks for your help anyway.

Someone else was asking the same thing yesterday. Do as the messages states 'Update WhatsApp'. Tapping the Download button should take you to the Play Store.

I'm that same guy and your solution wasn't helping. I updated it over and over again but to no avail. Thanks for you attention.

Upvote 0
So you updated WhatsApp or GBWhatsApp? Because if it was the second the obvious explanation is that the "new" GBWhatsApp still isn't new enough. Another possibility is that WhatsApp are taking steps to detect and kill mods like that, but in that case I can't see why they would give you until August so it's more likely that GBWhatsApp is still based on an old version.

So my guess is that if the authors of GBWhatsApp don't fix this by August you'll have to use vanilla WhatsApp. But it will only be them who can fix it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones