1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Any help?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Michael Adonis, May 29, 2020.

1. Michael Adonis

This is what happened when I was trying to sign in to my WhatsApp GB

How do I solve it.

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

James_Watson, MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

if it is a gb whatsapp then you will need to find a newer version. gb whatsapp is a modified unofficial version of the whatsapp app

#3 ocnbrze, May 30, 2020
    Last edited: May 30, 2020
    Michael Adonis, MrJavi and mikedt like this.
  4. James_Watson

James_Watson Android Enthusiast

Update your WhatsApp Messenger from Google Play before August 16th.

MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

just curious, why before aug 16th?

edit: i guess i did not read the alert more carefully......lol

Michael Adonis and MrJavi like this.
  6. James_Watson

James_Watson Android Enthusiast

As we know, WhatsApp will regularly update their app and after some time, old versions will become obsolete.

Sorry for duplicate post because of a network failure.

MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  7. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Someone else was asking the same thing yesterday. Do as the messages states "Update WhatsApp". Tapping the Download button should take you to the Play Store.

James_Watson, MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  8. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

I think it was the same person who asked yesterday. It seems that "update WhatsApp" wasn't the answer they wanted.

But since you are using a mod of an old version of WhatsApp your options are to update to the current version of the official app or find an updated version of the mod. That's it, there are no other solutions.

MrJavi, mikedt and ocnbrze like this.
  9. Michael Adonis

It's been updated and I'm still seeing this. Thanks for your help anyway.

I'm that same guy and your solution wasn't helping. I updated it over and over again but to no avail. Thanks for you attention.

10. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

So you updated WhatsApp or GBWhatsApp? Because if it was the second the obvious explanation is that the "new" GBWhatsApp still isn't new enough. Another possibility is that WhatsApp are taking steps to detect and kill mods like that, but in that case I can't see why they would give you until August so it's more likely that GBWhatsApp is still based on an old version.

So my guess is that if the authors of GBWhatsApp don't fix this by August you'll have to use vanilla WhatsApp. But it will only be them who can fix it.

ocnbrze, James_Watson, MrJavi and 2 others like this.
  11. nancysr

nancysr Lurker

Try to use the latest version of this application. I Hope, your problem will be solved.

12. Gary Rogers

Gary Rogers Lurker

This is an unofficial and third party developed app, which needs to be install with the updated version. All you need to do is get the gb whatsapp lastest version and then try to install it. I recommend you to take backup of your original whatsapp first. I forgot to take backup of the original one and installed gb whatsapp. Lost all my data :(

13. sarah1908

sarah1908 Lurker

I have a problem with the installation. On my old phone GB was stored in the internal memory as a separate folder with all the files.
    Now on my new phone it is in Android-》media-》com.gbwhatsapp. i copied the back up here but it won't load and now all my chats are gone. Can anyone help me?

GBWhatsApp

GBWhatsApp Forum

com.gbwhatsapp

READ MORE
Last Updated
Rating
Installs