1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Any hint of a successor?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by R4yleigh, Nov 11, 2010.

1. R4yleigh

R4yleigh Newbie

Hi,

i have been wondering if there are any rumours that HTC may build a successor to the HTC Legend with the same design or based on this design with higher specs?
    I think the HTC Legend is the best looking phone out there - at least for me but it currently just doenst have enough peprformance power for me

2. dublevay

dublevay Newbie

I've heard no rumours, but my guess is that they will do something else along these lines. After all, the Legend (being a Hero 2) is simply an improvement over the hugely popular Hero, isn't it?

The smaller phone will likely always lag a little in performance behind the bulkier Desire-type phones.

3. nolook

nolook Newbie

id buy a new modern legend for sure...dont want to buy the 'huge' phones like desire, etc

4. R4yleigh

R4yleigh Newbie

nah it could use a bigger screen, i would be satisfied with at 3.5" and bigger and at least the specs of the desire, that would be far more than enough for me :D

HTC Legend Forum

The HTC Legend release date was March 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 384GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

March 2010
Release Date
Reviews