• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any ideas for Android apps?

Alex Taylor

Nov 29, 2010
Hi there. Android devices are indeed great, but seems like there are some things that all of you would like to improve.

I've read some threads here and found that some of you would like to have an app for notes management, others would like to improve address book or gallery and so on.

So, if there are any apps you would like to have or any ideas of what you would like to improve in Android - just post them here!:)

Thanks in advance!

I have an idea for an app. Being an Insurance Agent it is tough to keep track of random phone numbers that you call or call you. So my idea is that if a number calls you it brings up the last 5 or 10 texts, or calls that you have received or sent from them instead of the full screen trying to display their pictures. I really feel like if you could make an app like this it would be a huge hit with the professional communities.

Upvote 0
I have an idea for an app. Being an Insurance Agent it is tough to keep track of random phone numbers that you call or call you. So my idea is that if a number calls you it brings up the last 5 or 10 texts, or calls that you have received or sent from them instead of the full screen trying to display their pictures. I really feel like if you could make an app like this it would be a huge hit with the professional communities.

I like this idea...If I get some free time, I think I will try to develop something of this sort. If so, I will come back to this thread and let you know so that you can test it out. Please feel free to message me with any other ideas you have for this app.

Upvote 0
Hi there. Android devices are indeed great, but seems like there are some things that all of you would like to improve.

I've read some threads here and found that some of you would like to have an app for notes management, others would like to improve address book or gallery and so on.

So, if there are any apps you would like to have or any ideas of what you would like to improve in Android - just post them here!:)

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know of an application that recognizes the headset HS-45 from nokia?:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones