1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by B2L, Feb 2, 2011.

1. B2L

B2L Android Expert

Today I decided to flash the r10 Modaco rom. And also the 1.3 ghz trinity kernel. Everything has been really smooth and working great. But every so often I always get a little gray box that pops up at the bottom that says unknown error it's really quite annoying.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? I have searched around on XDA and haven't seen anyone else with this problem.

It's quite possibly the rom, but I'm not sure. I'm thinking about flash cm7 so hopefully this will go away. I just have no clue what's causing it.

Thanks in advance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ikon

ikon Well-Known Member

Is the error message coming from Superuser? Maybe try turning off notifications in Superuser app.

3. B2L

B2L Android Expert

Who knows what it was. For the last few days i have been using cm7 nightlies and the netarchy kernel and haven't really been experiencing any problems. Besides the phone rebooting when I play angry birds.

Nexus S Forum

The Nexus S release date was December 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

December 2010
Release Date
Reviews