• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

gravebelly

Sep 15, 2012
I just got the jambox (smaller one) on sale for 149. It works as blue tooth and speaker. This little baby is loud for the size and pretty clear. I kind of wished I would have got the bigger jam box but I am happy. Hey it weighs less then a pound and I can plug it to any phone jack or car stero. I would say check out the jam box great bluetooth device and packs a punch with music. The one I got is a black diamond comes with charger, carrying case, and 3.5 cord. I get about 9 hours on a full charge. Holy crap I just found it for 109. Now I am mad :mad: Oh well great device. Anyone else own a jambox or other related speaker? I would like to know just curious. I noticed while watching netflix on xbox It blue tooth netflix as speaker which is great. Good luck and please post any reviews on speakers that are portable. :D
https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...&sa=X&ei=dqzPUNvSCbS80QHnk4GABg&ved=0CLIBEMwD

ATT has them on sale for $99 until the end of the month.

No surprise I paid a little much. ATT is a good company. I worked for them years ago but they were called cingular wireless. I have had every major carrier. I guess depending on what part of the U.S. or world you live then one provider may be better then the next. I liked ATT but I did not like certain aspects just like any company no one is perfect. Great deal!!! Good find might go buy one for a gift for a family member. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones