1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Any Jam Box Owners?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gravebelly, Dec 17, 2012.

1. gravebelly

gravebelly Newbie

I just got the jambox (smaller one) on sale for 149. It works as blue tooth and speaker. This little baby is loud for the size and pretty clear. I kind of wished I would have got the bigger jam box but I am happy. Hey it weighs less then a pound and I can plug it to any phone jack or car stero. I would say check out the jam box great bluetooth device and packs a punch with music. The one I got is a black diamond comes with charger, carrying case, and 3.5 cord. I get about 9 hours on a full charge. Holy crap I just found it for 109. Now I am mad :mad: Oh well great device. Anyone else own a jambox or other related speaker? I would like to know just curious. I noticed while watching netflix on xbox It blue tooth netflix as speaker which is great. Good luck and please post any reviews on speakers that are portable. :D
    https://www.google.com/shopping/pro...&sa=X&ei=dqzPUNvSCbS80QHnk4GABg&ved=0CLIBEMwD

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SupperDroid

SupperDroid Member

ATT has them on sale for $99 until the end of the month.

3. gravebelly

gravebelly Newbie

No surprise I paid a little much. ATT is a good company. I worked for them years ago but they were called cingular wireless. I have had every major carrier. I guess depending on what part of the U.S. or world you live then one provider may be better then the next. I liked ATT but I did not like certain aspects just like any company no one is perfect. Great deal!!! Good find might go buy one for a gift for a family member. :D

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews