• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Any Jay-Z fans out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanfodonnell

Oct 26, 2011
I read the article about Jay-Z working with Samsung to release his new album "Magna Carter" and how they have a special app that lets you download the album 3 days early. Since I'm a die hard Jay-z fan I had to find out how to get the app. On google play it says that only Samsung phone are compatable. So after google search, after google search I now have the app and signed up to download he album for free.

heres the link I used....

Reactions: xploPR
sorry gonna have to lock this thread up. if you are a huge fan of Jay Z, why not support him and just buy the album? A true fan would do that. Only owners of a samsung device are allowed to get the album for free. Jay Z has worked it out with samsung and not with HTC. this is kind of cheating so any discussion on this is not in accord with the http://androidforums.com/introductions/704-site-rules-guidelines.html#post3504

any questions please feel free to pm me.

thanx
ocnbrze

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones