1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Any lanyard strap solution for HTC Desire Z / G2 ?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ahmadka, Feb 17, 2011.

1. ahmadka

ahmadka Newbie
    None

Feb 12, 2011
    Hi guys .. I wanted to ask if there's any way to maybe use a lanyard strap with the HTC Desire Z (a.k.a. T-Mobile G2) .. I've search quite extensively online but haven't really found any solution ..

Is there any hard case available for HTC Desire Z/G2 which provides a hole for a lanyard strap ?

I'm coming from Nokia phones and am heavily used to using the lanyard strap for more maneuverability, and I really want a way to use a lanyard strap with my new Desire Z as well if I can ..

Thanks in advance for your advise all .. :)

Advertisement

2. Strange_Visitor

None

Dec 12, 2010
    Leeds, UK
    All the cases I've seen (and tried) for the Desire Z are of the "clip-on" type. I would have thought that even if these had a lanyard hole the weight of the phone inside (180g) would mean that it might pop-out of the case - so, not very safe.

TBH I would have thought that having such a heavy phone dangling from your neck would be uncomfortable.

The only other option would be to buy a pouch with loop (such as the Golla range), but as most of these pouches fully close, your phone would not be immediately accessible.

Tags: