• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any launcher to suggest?

Many choices really

In 3D
SPB shell (paid)
Regina Launcher (Free)

Normal :
ADW Launcher
LauncherPro
GoLauncherEx(Many themes)
DXHome(using currently ,Nice themes )
Zeam
Nemus Launcher (Basic but nice)
CrazyHome
and many more

thanks karandpr,I am searching some videos for spb, it is so cool! but will it take too much space? will slow down my i9000?

Don't have any feature discription? I hope to compare before deciding;)

Upvote 0
Many choices really

In 3D
SPB shell (paid)
Regina Launcher (Free)

Normal :
ADW Launcher
LauncherPro
GoLauncherEx(Many themes)
DXHome(using currently ,Nice themes )
Zeam
Nemus Launcher (Basic but nice)
CrazyHome
and many more

Do you mean dxtop launcher by dxhome? I tried to use dxtop and like it, but when the screen lock activates the phone freezes.

Edit: Never mind i just saw that dxtop and dxhome are different launchers

Upvote 0
thanks karandpr,I am searching some videos for spb, it is so cool! but will it take too much space? will slow down my i9000?

Don't have any feature discription? I hope to compare before deciding;)

You don't have to decide right away you can try most of the launchers, and if you don't like them just unistall. SPB also has a trial so you can try it out.

Upvote 0
I tried almost all launchers out there, and all have some pros and some cons, but i always go back to Go Launcher EX, in my opinion it is becomming the best option out there. The Go Team is working hard to iton out all the bugs and to incorporate most of the requests from the users.

Top of the list are still Go Launcher EX, Launcher Pro + and ADW Launcher, all other have too many bugs, lack of customization or lack of features, or worst the combination of all this.

Upvote 0
You don't have to decide right away you can try most of the launchers, and if you don't like them just unistall. SPB also has a trial so you can try it out.

Really I don't think they do.

SPB is a great launcher but I would say you need a decent phone to run it.

OP your phone will run SPB very well. It is snappy on my phone. They are still working on getting LWP support. Edit just tried LWP and they work. It is indeed beautiful ... not sure about funny tho

Upvote 0
Thank you claus1953, spb's video is so attacttive for me, tho I have not found a trial version. But the spb will spent me over 10 bucks,out of my budget. It's a difficult decision! :(

Upvote 0
Hi winds, we are developers of cc 3D launcher. Happy to learn that you are searching for a 3D launcher. Our launcher is free, so you should not to worry about your wallet.
Hmm....You know, it is a 3D laucher. As to its functions, the 360 degree rotation reveals every angle of your home screens. Kinds of screen customization available... It is beautiful and funny, I think, you will like it, maybe give a try to CC!

Pro files:
http://androidforums.com/application-requests/398934-cc-3d-launcher-android-review.html#post3098594

you can download it in Android market:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.demo.launcher

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones