• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any luck finding accessories?

First case I have found for it.

63-0955.jpg

Upvote 0
+2 on the charging cradle; who knows how long the tether for the micro-USB port cover will last. I also wonder how long that O-ring on the port cover will last. When that dries up and falls off, there goes the "waterproof".

Since I travel frequently, I also bought the iGo Charge Anywhere. It's capable of charging two USB devices simultaneously.

Both items available at Verizon's site.

Upvote 0
i haven't purchased a case yet. however i did get this....

Amazon.com: Skinomi TechSkin - Dark Wood Film Shield & Screen Protector for Verizon Casio G'Zone Commando: Cell Phones & Accessories

elRSNl.jpg

it's a like a 3m skin , but it looks like wood! i'm a carpenter by trade, yet all i seem to do is drywall lately. i do make stuff out of exotic wood, ( purple heart, ebony, rose wood, snake wood ect. ect.) so i just love the fact i can make my commando look like a woody!

i found all my stuff on amazon.com then went to manufacturers website and found more stuff. then google helps too. i'm waiting untill verizon get in more cradles, to get one as well. i really hate opening my charge port every day.

Upvote 0
i put in an order here...
Casio DTC771 Desktop Battery Charger Stand with Micro USB Charging port: Casio Verizon Commando/ Casio C771 GzOne Commando cell phone models single port, desktop battery charging stand

it's on back order. but they are expecting them late august. not to mention its cheaper than verizon's dock. even with shipping....

I got one on verizon's site and if you sign in it gives you the $22.99 price. Also, they seem to be in stock if you click on "device compatibility". Mine arrives tomorrow. Free shipping.

Upvote 0
I got one on verizon's site and if you sign in it gives you the $22.99 price. Also, they seem to be in stock if you click on "device compatibility". Mine arrives tomorrow. Free shipping.

doesn't seem to be the story that i am seeing on myverizon website. even after i signed in too....

Desktop Charger (wall charger not included)
$29.99
Today Add Accessories

Enter Promotional Code:

Shipping Options **** Shipping Restrictions

More Delivery Information

Taxes and Fees (calculated at checkout)

Total Due Today* $29.99

Upvote 0
doesn't seem to be the story that i am seeing on myverizon website. even after i signed in too....

Desktop Charger (wall charger not included)
$29.99
Today Add Accessories

Enter Promotional Code:

Shipping Options **** Shipping Restrictions

More Delivery Information

Taxes and Fees (calculated at checkout)

Total Due Today* $29.99

Not sure what's going on but I just logged in and checked again and see it for $22.49 and "in stock". You might try the "check device compatibility button" It seems to update stuff. Worked for me when it said out of stock, was actually in stock after clicking that.
EDIT: FWIW, I just clicked your link and it's not the same page I see. The charger dock pic is the same, but the printed info is missing on my page. Different pages???

Upvote 0
Ditto on the cradle. I ordered two a couple weeks ago when they finally had them in stock online from verizon. Also, I went the route of ordering the Skinomi Techskin but went with the Carbon Fiber skin + screen protector. This allows it to still be used with the charging cradle. As for a case, I found a smartphone case cheap at "Five Below" and removed the magnets and used a 1x1 piece of velcro attached with Loctite glue. I didn't want the magnets to possibly mess the GPS up on the phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones