1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root any members with rooted evo 4g from jersey city? please help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mikoandriod, Feb 11, 2011.

1. mikoandriod

mikoandriod Lurker

hi to all,
    1st thank you in advance to phandriod to all experts tirelessly helping and members asking, this is a great and helpful site !

2nd anyone from jersey city? kindly pm me here or hit me a message at ym neo_anderson_0
    my dad owns an evo 4g, not that technically inclined especially to terms like rooting etc. I tried helping him via remote teamviewer while we talk on the phone.
    Wish someone from jersey would help him, he is willing to meet anyone near the area, hope to hear from you guys, again, thank you

add, already read the unrevoked how to, and all the files are already backed up,

Advertisement

2. frenchy714

frenchy714 Android Expert

First and foremost, welcome to the forum.

What is it you're trying to accomplish? If you're trying to help your father root his Evo, you don't need someone to meet up with him. Everything he needs to know is in ROOTING for Dummies + Extras. That, coupled with you walking him through it via phone, should suffice. Anything outside of that or if you need help along the way, don't hesitate to ask. We're all here to help!

3. mikoandriod

mikoandriod Lurker

ok "frenchy714" I will study the post and call my dad again, update you right after, thank you =)

Tags: