• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any NCAAM BB fans here?

Rock Chalk Jayhawk... KU
Huge Kansas fan actually. I also root for the local U here.. Wichita State Shockers. They are in the Missouri Valley conference. They are playing in their conference tourney this weekend. The conference usually only gets one bid for the big dance so they will have to win to make the NCAA tourney.
Yahoo is another free site for NCAA brackets you might consider. Where ever you set it up.. I'll fill out a bracket with yas.

Upvote 0
Hey.. congrats on that win. Was a good game and a great win for ya. Next you play my Jayhawks. Good luck. If Kansas plays you as poorly as they played against OSU you are assured a win.

images

Reactions: jamor
Upvote 0
Thanks - should be a good game - good luck! I have to find out what time it's at and hopefully it is on ESPN or radio.

edit:

looks like it's on at 7 ET on ESPN 3

Was a good game... sorry about the outcome.. just a little that is :)
I'll be rooting hard for Colorado in the NCAA tourney. I think you have a good team this year and a GREAT coach. Your bb teams have been so weak for so long.. it's great to see it revived.. in a big way!

Upvote 0
Did anyone put a braclet group together?? I put one together today on yahoo for my ffootball crowd. I'd start one there for us but you have to set up a yahoo account which some might not want to do. I'm ready for some tournament!!!

I checked the CBS site and you have to sign up as a user there as well. I'll set up either one you want... no biggie either way. I prefer yahoo. Any votes for one over the other?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones