• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any News On QWERTY Android for TMO?

eLMo

Lurker
Dec 12, 2008
I know I read this site from time to time but I recently purchased a Blackberry Bold after having and loving my G1. Don't know why but I hate that I did. Can't justify just giving it up and going back to the G1 though lolol. But if something like something like the Incredible comes out with a keyboard I would in a second. Is there any news on something like this?

There is a phone similar to the Incredible with a QWERTY keyboard (3.5" screen, it has the 1GHz Snapdragon, the AMOLED screen, it has the 720p video recording, Android 2.1) by LG. Problem is, it is coming to Verizon- First LG Android Finally Coming to Verizon this Summer | Android Phone Fans

There was an HTC with a keyboard which passed through the FCC, but it is sporting AT&T bands. No idea what the specs are and when it will come out, if it will ever come out.

Samsung is expected to release a Galaxy S Pro (if Samsung doesn't mess it up, it could be the best one) and SonyEricsson is expected to release an Xperia X10 Mini Pro. Both of these will sport QWERTYs but no idea which carrier they will support and when they will be released.

You can buy the Milestone from Europe (which is the Euro Droid).

There are some T-Mobiles like the MyTouch Slide and the Cliq but don't think either of those can compare to the Incredible.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones