• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any other Substitute to Pandora Internet Radio !

augustya

Sep 19, 2010
Hi Guys,

As far as I know Pandora is the best Internet Radio APP according to me which best plays all kind of music. But unfortunately it is restricted in my country (India) and hence I have to find another substitute for it, I don't know if there will be any other station which will be able to play to the quality of music that Pandora plays. Like For.eg I am heavily into Club Music, Dance Music, DJ Music. Pandora has almost all the top DJ's playing as their own channel on Pandora. Which I have not come across on any other Internet Radio Station. Live365.com is one another app but still it only seconds to Pandora.

Anybody here who is into Club, Dance Music, Techno, Trance and knows of a music APP on Android which is available across all the Android users in the world and...and...which can match to the quality of music that Pandora plays, please bless this soul aswell :)

I miss you Pandora :-(

Thanks in Advance !

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones