• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any phones with nice, big screens AND a physical keyboard?

There is the moment for sprint. its kind of sprints equivalent. The camera is a 3.2 and it comes with vanilla android. everybody seems to hate that it only comes with android 1.5 I really dont mind. the phone has little issues with me but not really any deal breakers. there is a little quirk with the battery meter, the battery itself is fine ,, the phone just thinks it has less than it really does. thats probably as bad as it gets. I have it myself and overall I love, its awesome. You also cant beat sprints plan, you get unlimited everything and anything you could think of for about 60 dollars on an individual plan. BEAT THAT VERIZON. I was on verizon for 4 years and i finally made the switch, and I must say that sprints network is so much better. they have the most dependable 3g network, while theyre coverage isnt as extensive as verizons, sprint has roaming contracts to let us use the verizon signal when sprints isnt available and Sprint has free roaming in the us. hope this helps=)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones