• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any place to buy this retail?

worknman

Apr 13, 2010
After reading about the various problems people are having with the N7, looks like this device has more issues than Rolling Stone. Thus, I'd rather buy it locally in case I get a dud, so I can exchange it without having to deal with shipping it back. Anybody know where to get one? I know Office Depot sells them, but their website says all their stores are out of stock.

I know there where 2 Walmart in my area that had at least 2 in stock a few days ago. I am guessing Walmart is the go place.

Just remember ;) dont ask them if they have them chances are they dont know. I called one night to ask if they still sold routers they told me yes they still sold tv's

Upvote 0
Just at my local Staples and believe it or not they had both 8gb & 16gb versions, put my Gen.1 iPad on eBay tonight, how much i get for it will determine which one I will get( hope I get well over $200 so I can go 16gb lol)

I got mine at Gamestop. Had to wait a week for it to come but if you trade in that iPad, they give you a decent amount and give you a 30% extra trade in credit towards the Nexus 7. I traded in a 3DS and a really old iPod and ended up only paying $30 for my 16gb 7.

Upvote 0
Same here, I've got a $200 gift card in my pocket waiting for it

Some BB employees posted on my other thread that they were told from higher ups that they wouldn't be carrying it at all. 2 employees pretty much said the same thing.

I also called my local BB and they didn't even have it in the system and said they wouldn't carry it.

The only hope I have is a post at BB's site in regards to it. Apparently, BB will have it in the system on the 19th.

I don't know what to believe. :thinking:

Upvote 0
I was wondering if i could buy the Nexus 7 in-store in the US.

I am travelling there and i want to get it but it's kind of a problem to have it sent to me so i was wondering if i could just go to a regular old store and pick it up over there.

I read that Gamestop is selling it as well as Google Play. Can i just go to a Gamestop store and buy it ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones