• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help any problems w/ mobile defense stopping the phone from sleeping ?

I can't speak for others but we have 2 Incredibles and Mobile Defense isn't stopping our phones from sleeping. Doesn't seem to be using much power at all, actually.

My only problem is that when it send a text to my phone trying to connect, my messages freeze up and I have to power on/off my phone to get it to work. They are troubleshooting it now so we'll see what they come up with. Oddly enough, on the other Incredible it works fine!

Upvote 0
I can't speak for others but we have 2 Incredibles and Mobile Defense isn't stopping our phones from sleeping. Doesn't seem to be using much power at all, actually.

My only problem is that when it send a text to my phone trying to connect, my messages freeze up and I have to power on/off my phone to get it to work.

Same here, if I go to the Message widget it shows "loading" forever. I can use the home key to get back to the system and use it, but I go back to the widget it's still stuck on "loading" .. it never succeeds connecting. I have to reboot the phone to get past that "loading" thing.

Hopefully there will be an update for this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones