• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any Razr Maxx Deals?

Just looked on VZ website...is the Maxx now $249?
sorry if I missed that before...I am due for an upgrade so might take that as I dont need the BOGO.

I don't see that on the Verizon wireless website. I see that the Motorola Droid Razr 32GB is $249.99 and The Motorola Droid Razr Maxx is still $299.99.

The razr 32gb has more space for whatever you need to download, but the Razr Maxx has the better battery life the battery is almost x2 better!

Upvote 0
hmm..just looked again..I am logged into my VZ act and Maxx is listed as $249.99....I was thinking it shows that because I have a credit to upgrade?? but the 16GB Razr still shows as 199.99 and the 32GB shows $249.99 so I guess thats why I am confused. It doesnt look like other phones are discounted.

Upvote 0
Ordered mine 2 days ago at a corp store. Had my $50 loyalty credit which brought it down to $249. Was pleasantly surprised when the rep told me I had an additional $100 off due to a 3g to 4g promo (I'm in the Chicagoland area).

Wow, $149!

I am in Chicago too, can you elaborate on the 3g to 4g? I have a D2 currently and would like to take advantage of this discount.

For the record I am showing $269.99 on my upgrade pricing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones