1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Any resident evil type games? Plus snesoid question.

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by He-Matt, Jul 25, 2010.

1. He-Matt

He-Matt Lurker

Jul 25, 2010
    Hello all,

I'm very new to the android phone's (Just got my HTC hero three days ago.) and I was wondering, are there any good resident evil games for the htc Hero? I've seen some awesome one's on iphone and I used to have some fun Resi games on my old E71.

While i'm on the subject of gaming I have also downloaded the snesoid light and find the music and gaming a little sluggish. Is this just how it is or is there anything I can do to sort that? Would the full paid version work any better?

Advertisement

2. broads desire

broads desire Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    resident evil... the playstation game ftw... psx4droid ;)

the lite and the paid versions are essentially the same.. jus able to save game states..
    so no the paid version wont make a diff....

depends on what phone ur using for the quality tbh

all work perfectly on my htc desire..

3. He-Matt

He-Matt Lurker

Jul 25, 2010
    Hmm...Wel maybe the problem is with the htc hero. It's a shame because apart from the lag and music slowing down it works fine.

The one Resi game I wish would get released is Resident evil degeneration which came out for the iphone and Ngage, That looks cool.

4. gwlaw99

gwlaw99 Android Expert

Nov 1, 2009
    Return the hero. It's obsolete.

5. ari-free

ari-free Android Expert

Nov 2, 2009
    To all those people who said "oh but I love Sense...snapdragon is enough for me...who cares about games?...I can get by without a physical keyboard..."
    I told you so! Now you miss all the goods :)

6. grainysand

grainysand Android Expert

Feb 4, 2010
    This. Return with great haste and demand a better handset, if they were trying to sell you a Hero then they were looking to rip you off.

As others said, you can just use the PSX emulator to run Resident Evil, but with the Hero's weaksauce hardware, I doubt it will be playable. Return return return. Don't settle for something that was outdated a year ago.